Designed for today’s most dynamic leaders, Summa is a versatile leather conference chair suitable for the corner office, the boardroom, as well as the home office. Its enveloping shape and sculpted materials converge for a truly harmonious design that exudes luxury in every detail.
Completely customizable, Summa boasts a defined aesthetic and sophisticated palette that elevates a brand's presence within any environment. Featuring either a crafted wood-wrapped or crafted upholstered back, Summa is accompanied by Humanscale’s chrome-free leather collection.
- Cylinder and base are made with an environmentally neutral Chrome 3 finish, rather than Chrome 6, a finish often used in the manufacturing process that is hazardous to users and the environment
- Chrome-free leather, an alternatively tanned leather that eliminates chromium, a harmful chemical used in most methods for tanning leathers
- Height: 36.25 - 41.25 inch
- Seat Height: 15.5 - 20.5 inch
- Width: 28 inch
- Depth: 25.5 inch
- Built-in armrests attached to the back to move with the user, supporting the sitter in every posture
- Simple and discreet height-adjustment lever seamlessly integrated into the seat
- Supports users up to 300 lbs in weight and 6’4” in height
- Warranty: 10-year on components; 5-year on upholstery and wood
The best designs in the world are based on purpose and function. When a design solves a functional problem, as simply and elegantly as possible, the resulting form will be honest and timeless. Uncompromising performance-centric design in its purest form is at the heart of every Humanscale solution. Each of our ergonomic products is designed for uncomplicated use, maximum comfort, a long serviceable life, and a minimal environmental footprint. And that’s why they look good, too.