Meteorite’s stunning aesthetic is handcrafted of Venetian glass. The handblown double layer artistic glass pattern is inspired by nature’s organic textures, and is obtained by a succession of glass molding, frosting, sandblasting, and acid etching techniques.
- Body in technopolymer and steel
- Double Layer Artistic Glass Diffuser
- Height: 13.8 cm / 5 7/16 inch
- Diameter: 15 cm / 5 7/8 inch
- Height: 30.7 cm / 12 1/16 inch
- Diameter: 35 cm / 13 3/4 inch
- Height: 43 cm / 16 15/16 inch
- Diameter: 48 cm / 18 7/8 inch
- Meteorite 15:25W Max LED-T E12/G16.5, On/Off on Cord
- Meteorite 35: 150W Max LED-T E26/A19, dimmer on cord
- Meteorite 48: 150W Max LED-T E26/A19, dimmer on cord
- Bulb not included
- cULus listed
Artemide Meteorite Table Lamp Designed by:
- Pio & Tito Toso
Pio & Tito Toso
Pio Toso - Italy, 1973 / Tito Toso - Italy, 1971
Brothers, born in Venice, Pio in 1973 and Tito in 1971. They graduated in architecture in Venice in 1998. They began working together in the architecture field in 1996, developing numerous projects in both Italy and overseas, and entering various competitions. They have also worked in the field of furniture and design, collaborating with some of the most high-profile companies in these sectors (Artemide, Foscarini, Leucos, Vistosi, and Studio Italia Design, for lighting, and Alessi, Rossi di Albizzate, Colombo design, Frighetto, Cattelan Italia, Fly Line, and Doimo in terms of furniture).
They have worked on the design of stands, exhibitions, shops, offices and warehouses for several companies, taking care of both image and graphics. "We love to work with light. Light can have endless variations, paints the world with its nuances. Our research leads us to blend a strong poetic flair with the best possible light comfort. A work suspended between rational human thinking and the true, spontaneous, beautiful poetics of nature!"