The open Palladio Shelves cabinet is designed by the Swedish architects Claesson Koivisto Rune. The legs connecting the shelves follow the same technique as the Palladio table program. The characteristics, of the strong and almost impossibly simple joint between a flat surface and the support, are the same as for the tables. Yet the architectural connotations are even more present in the shelves.
- Claesson Koivisto Rune 2017
- Main Body 50 mm. Upper and Lower Side: MDF (4 mm). Honeycomb Core
- Veneer / Oak Wood, Stainless Steel, Structure Powder Coating
- Edge: Straight Plywood
- Height (Two Shelf Shelve): 53 cm / 20.8 inch
- Height (Three Shelf Shelve): 90 cm / 35.4 inch
- Width: 140 cm / 55.1 inch
- Width: 180 cm / 70.8 inch
- Width: 220 cm / 86.6 inch
- Top Thickness: 4.8 cm / 1.9 inch
- Leg Diameter: 2.7 cm / 1.1 inch
- Leg caps equipped with black adjustment feet
Art and comfort is what this world-famous brand stands for. And timeless design. Design that endures. Design that is authoritative. Design for sitting, waiting, meeting, storing and discussing. It’s no accident that our delightful, exclusive furniture features in the collections of the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Centre Pompidou in Paris. Artifort means top-quality design by top designers. For the home, office, boardroom or lobby. In the Artifort collection, everyone who attaches importance to form and function will find a design that captures their heart.