The Humanscale CPU200 is an easy-to-install, high-performance CPU holder offering convenient features including a 360-degree swivel and horizontal glides. The CPU200 is mounted on a track under the work surface, reducing cable clutter and extending CPU life by keeping it cool and off the floor. Quick removal and replacement require no tools.
- Adjustable to fit smaller CPUs 1" - 5" wide by 6" - 12" tall, weighing up to 15 lbs.
- Friction locks and Quick Track make installation and removal quicker than any CPU holder on the market
- Rotates a full 360 degrees for complete access to cables and ports
- Adjustable mounting plate ensures the CPU is centered and balanced
- Made primarily of recycled aluminum and steel
The best designs in the world are based on purpose and function. When a design solves a functional problem, as simply and elegantly as possible, the resulting form will be honest and timeless. Uncompromising performance-centric design in its purest form is at the heart of every Humanscale solution. Each of our ergonomic products is designed for uncomplicated use, maximum comfort, a long serviceable life, and a minimal environmental footprint. And that’s why they look good, too.