Floor lamp composed of individual blown glass cylinders in distinct color combinations and sizes. Halogen light sources in the base provide the up light to the luminous column of glass.
- Rockwell Group
- Blown Glass, Metal Polished Gold
- Height: 148 cm / 58 1/4 Inch
- Diameter: 23 cm / 9 Inch
- Base Height: 12.5 cm / 5 Inch
- 140W Halogen GU10 TYPE MR
- With dimmer
- Stacking D color composition: White, gold mirror, tobacco, white, gold mirror, black/white inside and base finish polished gold
- UL listed
Dare. The story Leucos tells to contemporary times is a long, vital and interesting one. A story which began in the sixties calling into question the historical relation between shape and material: it was a revolution. The protagonist was glass, taken away for the first time from the traditional logics of glass art and reinterpreted in an absolutely new way. Taking into consideration the tradition, of course, but also looking at innovative materials and technologies, and reconsidering serial production as an added value to design: the repetition became a multiplication of beauty, and the accessibility an opportunity to offer resources to the creative process.