What is more poetic and elegantly captivating than a bird perched on a branch, flirting, singing and celebrating life? We all recognize this image and steal a moment from our precious time to admire this triumph of nature and beauty.
- Umut Yamac, 2016
- Brass painted aluminum and polypropylene paper
- Height: 270 cm / 106.3 Inch
- Width: 170 cm / 66.9 Inch
- Depth: 160 cm / 63 Inch
- Solid State LED. Includes 15 small and 11 large birds.
- Input voltage: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: MAX 90W
- Color Temperature: 2700K / CRI 80
- Dimmable: With 1-10 V dimmer only.
- Luminous flux (Lumen, lm): 2340 lm
- Cable Color: Black
- Canopy: Steel cylinder
Named after the Dutch word for beautiful – the third ‘o’ in the brand name stands for an extra value in terms of beauty and uniqueness. For more than ten years Moooi has inspired and seduced the world with sparkling and innovative designs. Marcel Wanders and Casper Vissers founded the company in 2001. The Moooi portfolio contains a range of work from many other internationally recognized designers. Its style is exclusive, daring, playful, exquisite and based on the belief that design is a question of love. Moooi takes pride in producing timeless objects of beauty which posses the uniqueness and character of antiques combined with the freshness of modern times. This fusion brings the brand to focus on the production of iconic objects. Their collection of lighting, furniture and accessory designs deliver an extra touch of creativity and beauty.