The Post Floor Lamp is an innovative modular lighting design with an archetypal appearance, graphic lines and forward-thinking functionalities. Exploring the utmost flexibility of a magnetic joint, the individual lighting units of the design can be positioned, turned and dimmed up and down to individual needs. Use the magnetic cable drops to position the cords on the rod. The Post Floor Lamp comes with two lighting units. An additional lighting unit can be purchased as spare part and added to the design by plugging it into the power hub and positioning it on the rod.
- Earnest Studio, 2020
- Base in powder coated steel
- Lighting unit in powder coated magnesium with silicone cord and acrylic opal diffuser
- Cable drops in powder coated plastic with magnet
- Power hub in powder coated plastic with PVC cord
- Height: 136.9 cm / 53.5 inch
- Base Width: 9.5 cm / 3.7 inch
- Cord Length (Lighting units): 250 cm / 98.4 inch
- Cord Length (Connection HUB): 200 cm / 78.7 inch
- Integrated LED
- Includes 2 lighting units, additional lighting unit is available as an option
At Muuto, it’s all about finding new perspectives. They take inspiration from their Nordic roots to create pieces that are new and fresh, yet true to their Scandinavian design heritage. They call this approach New Nordic. Muuto creates furniture, lighting and home accessories with that very characteristically Scandinavian style.
At Muuto good design starts with the person. The journey from idea to object is begun by an individual’s spark of creativity. Muuto handpicks the brightest design talents in Scandinavia and gives them the freedom to express their individual story through everyday objects, pushing the boundaries of Scandinavian design in their own way, offering their own new perspectives. How do they see a chair, vase, lamp or any other everyday product? A range full of new perspectives, or “muutos” as the Finnish would say. By giving their designers the space to let loose with their imaginations, the results can often be fantastic.