This chair was named after a banana-shaped plywood backrest. The rest of its frame is based on the technology of manual bending of beech logs.
- Ton R & D
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer, upholstered
- Height: 82 cm / 32.2 inch
- Width: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- Depth: 48.5 cm / 19 inch
- Seat Height: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- It is possible to apply special finishing to the ends of legs of selected products, which resembles "socks".
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.