This minimalist and highly elaborate chair is a re-design of the classic model No. 14. The designer divided its six pieces by two and 002 emerged – a chair made from only three pieces. Two of them – the manually processed bends – are identical and form legs, backrest and armrests all in one.
- Jaroslav Juřica
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer
- Height: 85 cm / 33.4 inch
- Width: 56 cm / 22inch
- Depth: 57 cm / 22.4 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 17.7 inch
- Seat Width: 49 cm / 19.2 inch
- Seat Depth: 45 cm / 17.7 inch
- Please contact us to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.